Would you like to come to a party?
A cross-country party, that is . Let me explain….
I recently tweeted my excitement over a fantabulous Fro Yo place opening up in my neighborhood. My friend Kim, of kimberly michelle fame, responded to my tweet suggesting virtual sweet-tweet dates in jest. We got to talking and figured – why not have a virtual cross country party? Who loves parties – raise your hand high!
Want to attend? Here’s how:1. This coming weekend (from Friday night through Sunday night), participate in the party by eating the buzzword keyword below – make sure to snap a photo of it!
2. Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 7am EDT
1. Your photo of the buzzword keyword food
2. Your location
3. Your first name (plus blog url and twitter handle if you have them!)
4. Optional: any description you may have
3. If you have twitter, upload the photo with the hashtag #NoshGirlParty
Next week I’ll consolidate all the photos into what will hopefully be a super picture post-stravaganza! How cool will it be to see how people from different parts of the country (and hopefully the world) interpret the same food?? Pret-ty cool, if you ask me.
And here’s the buzzword keyword: Frozen Yogurt
So who’s partying with me this weekend??