Happy Thursday – it’s almost the weeeekend! And you know what that means: time for another NoshGirl Cross Country Party, of course! Last month, more than thirty readers from all over attended the Frozen Yogurt party. This month, the theme is a bit different.
You see, I’ve been working some late nights behind the scenes, prepping for this blog’s switch from Blogger to WordPress (yay!). Joy, of How Joyful Design Studio, put together an awesome new look for Big Apple Nosh – hopefully if everything goes smoothly I’ll reveal it to you next week! In the mean time, since I’ll be toiling away this weekend, I thought it only fitting that the buzzfood for this month’s NoshGirl Party was:
Here’s a reminder on how to attend!
1. This coming weekend (from Friday night through Sunday night), participate in the party by eating the buzzfood – make sure to snap a photo of it!
2. Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 7am EDT
1. Your photo of the buzzfood
2. Your location
3. Your first name (plus blog url and twitter handle if you have them!)
4. Optional: any description you may have
3. If you have twitter, upload the photo with the hashtag #NoshGirlParty
Next week I’ll consolidate all the photos into a super picture post-stravaganza! I’m SO excited to see what you come up with!