Bubble Tea from my Singapore Food Hop! post
TGI(almost)F! Phew! The weekend’s coming up, and you know what time it is? Time for another NoshGirl Cross Country Party, of course! At previous parties, we devoured Late Night Snacks and Frozen Yogurt. I can’t wait to see what you do with this month’s buzzfood!
You want to know what it is? Any guesses? (I tweeted about it last night)…
(Note: It doesn’t have to be bubble tea! Any summer beverage is fine!)
Here’s a reminder on how to attend!
1. This coming weekend (from Friday night through Sunday night), participate in the party by eating the buzzfood – make sure to snap a photo of it!
2. Send the following to email@example.com by Monday 7am EDT
1. Your photo of the buzzfood
2. Your location
3. Your first name (plus blog url and twitter handle if you have them!)
4. Optional: any description you may have
3. If you have twitter, upload the photo with the hashtag #NoshGirlParty
Next week I’ll consolidate all the photos into a super picture post-stravaganza! I’m SO excited to see what you come up with!
What will your summer beverage be?