It’s Valentine’s Day this Friday! And you know what that means? It means I’ve been stuffing my face with these:
The peeps at PEEPS were kind enough to send some of their products created especially for Valentine’s Day. Look at all that pink and red and white! And brown for chocolate, yum. Some of my favorites included the dark chocolate covered raspberry flavored hearts, the chocolate dipped strawberry chicks, and the chocolate bears 🙂
Other Valentine’s PEEPS products include:
- Cherries Drizzled and Dipped in Chocolate
- Marshmallow Hearts (or as I call them, big pink puffy hearts)
- Chocolate (milk or dark) Covered Raspberry Flavored Hearts
- Strawberry Crème Flavored Marshmallow Hearts
- Vanilla Crème Flavored Marshmallow Hearts
- Sugar-Free Marshmallow Hearts (my dad would especially appreciate these)
I’m also planning to share the love with my sister, who is an ever bigger PEEPS fan than I am. I remember when I only knew PEEPS as an Easter basket treat – I’m glad that they are now available for multiple holidays. Drool.
Note: Products provided by PEEPS; the choice to post and ensuing opinions are my own.
Do you have Valentine’s Day plans?