I’m a sucker for a good subscription box/service, and I think I’ve found my new favorite box with fabfitfun. I had seen their ads for months now on Facebook, but had resisted – now I’m not sure why I waited so long! I recently received my Summer 2018 box, and I’m totally into it. Here’s what I got:
- Yumi Kim Makeup Train Case – I love that it has a separate top section for brushes so they don’t get all messy!
- Tarte Tarteist PRO glow highlight & contour palette – with six pigmented powder and cream shades for fierce face (which…can someone teach me how to do that? :P)
- ORLANDO PITA PLAY Atmos-Shield Hair Protectant Treatment Spray – protects my hair from both sun damage and heat damage – perfect for summer!
- Vasanti Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator – an exfoliating cleanser for glowing skin. Fun fact – I’m a bit obsessed with washing my face. #truestory
- Jaboneria Marianella Hawaiian Black Lava Body Caviar – a super luxurious body treatment to exfoliate and hydrate skin. I just tried it and it is AMAZING.
- FOREO LUNA fofo – I admit I thought this was a brush cleaner when I first saw this. But, it’s actually a Bluetooth-linked skin skincleansing tool that analyzes my skin and moisture levels to create my own skin profile and tailor my face washing routine accordingly! This is perrrrfect for a face washing fiend like myself! I just used it for the first time and am in love.
- COOLA Face Sport SPF 50 White Tea Moisturizer – I’m also a sucker for sunscreen (I’m a dork, I know. Face washing and sunscreen, crazy times!)
- Pier 1 Imports Marble Ring Dish – this cute little dish is currently hanging out on my nightstand <3
And in case you love a good unboxing video as much as I do – here’s mine:
Interested in a fabfitfun box of your own? Here’s my referral link! (Disclosure – you get $10 off your first box, and I get a $15 credit if you sign up through the link).